Thefts of catalytic converters are on the rise, according to several community associations.The converters contain precious metal that fetches anywhere from $500 to $1,000.Experts said thieves have found the converters more valuable than items left inside of cars. They are underneath the vehicle and it can take as little as five minutes to steal. Reciprocating saws are the latest tools thieves use to steal the converters.The catalytic converter filters exhaust through a honeycomb made of metals, such as palladium. It can sell for more than $2,500 an ounce.Vehicle owners don’t even realize they’ve been hit until they take their vehicle … Read more
- What Are The Best 5 Automotive Trends For 2021?
- Automotive Equipment
- Safety And Account Details For New Investors
- Create, Lease, Acquire, Or Trade
- Trends And Developments In Electric Car Markets International EV Outlook 2021 Analysis
- The Full Guide To Automotive Subscription Characteristics
- What Is Automotive Technology?
- Create For Buzzle
Analysis announces Auto automotive billion Business car Cars Components Demand electric Equipment Forecast future Global Growing Growth industry Insights Market Markets Million News Outlook Parts platform Report ResearchAndMarketscom sales scan Services Share Size stocks Subscription supply system Tech TECHNOLOGIES technology Tesla Tools top trends Vehicle