ELECTRIC VEHICLES (EVs) are becoming commoner. Some 750,000 of them were sold in the first quarter of 2021 according to JATO Dynamics, a British consultancy. JATO reckons EVs now account for just over 4% of new-car sales, up from 2% in the same quarter last year. Yet many potential buyers still suffer from “range anxiety”, a wariness about having to interrupt a long journey while an EV’s battery is recharged. The good news is that the time required to do this is about to be slashed.
- What Are The Best 5 Automotive Trends For 2021?
- Automotive Equipment
- Safety And Account Details For New Investors
- Create, Lease, Acquire, Or Trade
- Trends And Developments In Electric Car Markets International EV Outlook 2021 Analysis
- The Full Guide To Automotive Subscription Characteristics
- What Is Automotive Technology?
- Create For Buzzle
Analysis announces Auto automotive billion Business car Cars Components Demand electric Equipment Forecast future Global Growing Growth industry Insights Market Markets Million News Outlook Parts platform Report ResearchAndMarketscom sales scan Services Share Size stocks Subscription supply system Tech TECHNOLOGIES technology Tesla Tools top trends Vehicle