FDP Virginia Inc., which develops and sells Goodyear Brakes, announced today that it is introducing 63 new parts numbers to its line of premium brake pads, which are manufactured at its headquarters in Tappahannock, VA.
The comprehensive line of Goodyear Brakes, a licensee of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, provides premium quality brake kits, calipers, rotors, brake pads and all the hardware for today’s most popular vehicles, from daily drivers to SUVs as well as light trucks. This line of brakes is all backed by a national warranty, decades of production experience and one of the best-known names in automotive excellence.
The new Goodyear Brakes brake pads additions cover many late model applications, including 2019 Honda Accord, 2021 Honda HR-V, 2020 Dodge Durango, 2019 Toyota Highland4er, 2021 Ford Expedition, 2020 Lincoln Navigator, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Ford Fusion, 2021 Ford Escape and more.
High-performance Goodyear Brakes brake pads feature:
- Goodyear Brakes offers premium brake pads manufactured in the USA
- The brake pads are specifically formulated to provide maximum stopping effectiveness, control and durability
- The patented Vulcan Braid Shims technology is designed to eliminate noise during operation. Goodyear Brakes brake pad slots and chamfers match original equipment specifications to control vibration and brake fade
- All Goodyear Brakes brake pads have a powder-coated backing plate for maximum rust and corrosion protection
- All Goodyear Brakes brake pads meet and exceed the EPA standard for the use of copper and other materials in brake pads, surpassing the standard of <5 percent by weight in 2021 and 0.5 percent by 2025
“This expansion of the Goodyear Brakes brake pad product lineup allows us to help even more consumers and automotive professionals find the right brake pad for their vehicle, whether it’s a 2021 model or a beloved car from many years,” said Wally McCarty, senior vice president of business development. “Engineered to deliver premium performance with our Goodyear Brakes calipers and rotors, we can provide the ideal solution for almost every braking need – whether drivers are looking to save money on their vehicle repairs, upgrade their performance or restore their perfect car.”
The FDP Virginia Inc. product line up of Goodyear Brakes offers an excellent North American brake component solution. The brake pads are manufactured in the USA using a proprietary green production process by a company with more than 50 years of experience in friction science. Calipers are remanufactured in North America, and today a majority of that manufacturing process has returned to the United States, bringing important manufacturing jobs back to the American economy. The rotors are made to Original Equipment Manufacturer Standards (OEM) by OEM-approved manufacturers around the world.
For more information about Goodyear Brakes, visit www.Goodyearbrakes.com, or call 877.GET.BRKS (877.438.2757).