The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., ChargePoint Inc., ENGIE SA, EV Safe Charge Inc., EVgo Services LLC, Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Tesla Inc., and Webasto SE are some of the major market participants. The increasing number of M&A and strategic partnerships will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To gain access to detailed market landscape, vendor analysis, and future trends impacting the growth of the market, download a sample:
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include ABB Ltd., ChargePoint Inc., ENGIE SA, EV Safe Charge Inc., EVgo Services LLC, Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Tesla Inc., and Webasto SE.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market size
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market trends
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market industry analysis
The electric vehicle (EV) charging station market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. The lack of standardization in EV charging infrastructure will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electric vehicle (EV) charging station market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electric vehicle (EV) charging station market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Electronic Parking Brake Market- The automotive electronic parking brake market is segmented by type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market – The autonomous vehicle development platform market is segmented by technology (mixed AVDP, image-based AVDP, and sensor fusion-based AVDP) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- AC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- DC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- ChargePoint Inc.
- ENGIE SA
- EV Safe Charge Inc.
- EVgo Services LLC
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Tesla Inc.
- Webasto SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market-industry-analysis